[TriLUG] Have a Job: Full time desktop support and some Linux and Windows SA

Jonathan Woodbury jonathan at mybox.org
Mon Jan 7 16:55:16 EST 2013

My employer, MetaMetrics Inc (Durham), is looking for a full time Senior
Systems Technician.  Desktop support would be your primary responsibility
but there will be plenty of opportunity to contribute to the Linux and
Windows administrative load.

Perhaps I'm biased, but I think MetaMetrics is a pretty great place to work
and that the Systems team in particular is a fun team to be on.  While we
have a lot of Windows workstations, our server footprint is mostly Debian
Linux with a mixture of on-premise Xen and off-premise Amazon Web Services.
 We're a forward leaning team and we try to leverage relatively new tech
where we can, like IPv6, ZFS and AWS.

If you or someone you know is interested, please see
http://www.metametricsinc.com/job-openings/#seniorsystemstech.