[TriLUG] More on Plain TeX

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Fri Jan 11 16:33:09 EST 2013

In my prior job, I installed TeX on a mainframe, and set up the fonts for the large Xerox printers.
But it has been a while.

I believe a number of   folks had tools for building font metric files for TeX's use from postscript and other   fonts.
If you do not already know this site, please vist the following.

The TeX users group is here: http://www.tug.org/

A great jumping off place for everything TeX.  Info, downloads ....

Starting point for fonts:

http://www.tug.org/fonts/