[TriLUG] Raspberry Pi

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Mon Jan 14 19:25:10 EST 2013

Brian,
Be sure to share your questions with the group. There is apparently
plenty of RPi interest among the TriLUGers, judging by the huge
turnout we had at the 10 Jan meeting.

In addition to posting questions to our list, you may also wish to
join the Durham Splatspace Google Discussion Group, which can be found
on their site http://splatspace.org/

Jeremy