[TriLUG] Thinkpad R30, Debian 6.0.6

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:58:43 EST 2013

Goggling on your Thinkpad R30 shows that if you have a Trident CyberBlade i1
Video chip all you will get is 800x600 - - - IN ANY DISTRO.

and here
http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Linux-Discussion/R30-Xbuntu-Linux-install-only-yields-800x600-screen/m-p/40243

Another question, were you going to use the Thinkpad to build the Raspberry
Tool Chain?
(it may be way under powered for that operation)

john mitchell