[TriLUG] [Off topic] EMC VNX integrator

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Feb 5 08:55:04 EST 2013

You are talking about some pretty high-end stuff and specialized labor. I do not know of anyone yet will pull a search through my ConnectWise network with the 30,000 other companies that use that professional services administration tool if you strike out as long as global search is ok as opposed to feet in the street.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
2 Davis Drive, PO Box 13169