[TriLUG] Problems with KVM on CentOS 5.8

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Feb 6 12:33:41 EST 2013

The setup is pretty straight forward.

Intel Core2Duo (forgot the Intel MB number)
6GB RAM

Each VM is 1 vCPU and either 512MB or 1GB of RAM, 10GB of vdisk space (raw).

My RPMS build fine. Now I'm working on livecd's and this is where it's
pooping out. My CentOS 5 Live CDs worked fine. Starting with CentOS 6 it
started burping.

I've run this in the past with 2 or 3 CentOS 5 VMs running with no
issues before.

-Roy