[TriLUG] add another one to the list Re: USB WiFi Adapter for Raspberry Pi

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Wed Feb 6 19:37:46 EST 2013

I had the WIFI adapter mentioned below set up, shut the Raspberry Pi
system down, swapped a TP-Link TL-WN722N in its place, then rebooted.
The earlier wireless connection was simply resumed: no configuration of
any kind required. I got this from Intrex/Cary  for $20.92. It also
supports arbitrary antennas (that have the appropriate mating
connector). Again, this is with current Raspbian (brought absolutely up
to date with "sudo apt-get update;sudo apt-get upgrade").

-Pete