[TriLUG] girl scout cookies

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed Feb 6 21:51:54 EST 2013

At last month's meeting, my daughter Audrey announced that she was
selling girl scout cookies.  They are here, so if you ordered some
cookies last month, I will bring them to the meeting on Thursday (2/7).

If you are interested in buying cookies at the meeting on Thursday, I
will bring a few extra boxes.  They are $3.50 per box, and they come in
eight flavors:
  - Thanks-A-Lots - shortbread with chocolate on the bottom
  - Mango Creme - a sandwich cookie with mango creme filling
  - Lemonades - shortbread with lemon on the bottom
  - Shortbread - the signature girl scout logo cookie
  - Thin Mints - chocolate wafers with mint chocolate coating
  - Peanut Butter Patties - vanilla cookie with PB on top + chocolate
  - Caramel deLites - with caramel, chocolate and coconut (Samoas)
  - Peanut Butter Sandwich - oatmeal cookie with PB in center

If you have an unusual or large request, let me know via email
(porter at trilug.org).

Alan