[TriLUG] FOSS Fair 2013 Wrap Up

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:13:45 EST 2013

Folks,

A big thanks to everyone that came out and participated in NC State
University's 5th annual FOSS Fair.  We had about 100 people in
attendance for the best FOSS Fair yet.  The day was full of fantastic
presentations, talks, and sessions and there are already ideas brewing
for next year.

If you have pictures, presentation materials, or just want to hang out
with the FOSS Fair Folks please head over to our Wiki that has all of
the information to find our mailing list, Facebook site, Google
Community, and Twitter hashtag.  (#fossfair2013)  You can post your
materials directly on the Wiki, or link to them from
Google/Facebook/Twitter.

    https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2013

>From the lost and found department, I was presented with a Leatherman
Wave that is looking for its owner.  If that belongs to you send me an
email with a description of all that was lost.

See you, and your talk, next year!

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>