[TriLUG] FOSS Fair photos

David Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Mon Feb 18 11:46:03 EST 2013

Very sorry for the additional email, but I wanted to note that I've changed
the license on the FOSS Fair (2012|2013) photos to Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike, so that folks can enjoy/reuse/remix the images as
they please.

 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/

So, you are welcome to use one as your profile photo or for other purposes.
Thank you to those who have asked for permission, so far!

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/matusiak/sets/72157632791243874/

Also, a few attendee names have been sent to me. This is great! You are
welcome to send me names for people and sessions, and I welcome comments
left on the Flickr page. I'm currently only listing first name (and a few
first name+last initial), but I'm happy to put your online handle, IRC
name, real/fake name, whatever. Just let me know what you're comfortable
with.

Best regards,
David M.