[TriLUG] Linux Backup and Restore to totally wiped partition

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Tue Feb 26 12:51:54 EST 2013

There was a talk in the past at the local IEEE meeting by someone from NCSU on a tool that they had written to manage reserving and building virtual machines for use in teaching classes.
The students could make changes to the virtual machine for the life of the lease, which could be the life of the course.
They also could use this method to support the use of 3rd party software products for short period of time.

 I do not remember the name of the software, but they did make it available on sourceforge.

Someone might see this and remember the name.

Len