[TriLUG] JOB - Sr. Linux/UNIX Administrator consulting role

Chris Mullan chris at accentuatestaffing.com
Mon Mar 4 15:09:04 EST 2013

Good afternoon!!

I am hoping to add a description to post to your members.  It is for a Sr. Linux/UNIX Administration role, primarily Red Hat Linux.  How do I go about doing this - I have a description for the position.  Should I just attach it or should I put it in the body of the e-mail here?  Unfortunately I am out of town for your next meeting, otherwise, I would be sharing in the have a job/need a job section.  Let me know.

Best regards,

Chris Mullan
919-844-2900 Phone
919-844-2905 Fax
www.accentuatestaffing.com<http://www.accentuatestaffing.com>

The Power of Positive
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.