[TriLUG] Android Tablet advice.

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 18:03:50 EDT 2013

I have been a Motorola Xoom user since the time they came out. It was a rough start, but the issues were resolved quick. I absolutely love it. I would be much less productive without it. I would have bought an iPad if they did not close there OS to not allow the person that bought the device code on the device. I waited about 2 more years for the Xoom.

However, the Nexus is great in every aspect that I investigated except one HUGE issue. No SD card. Since the $199 model has only 16GB, It is a important to have SD. I will not be a buyer of any tab or phone without SD. Consider Samsung Galaxy Tab that has SD.

Tiger direct link:

http://biz.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7829721&CatId=6838