[TriLUG] [OT] Have a job

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 19:50:50 EDT 2013

Wanted to pose this to the LUG.
I have a job opening at my shop.
We are a medical practice with a very diverse set of tools in our tool box.  We are looking for well rounded person with some of the following technology skills.  We're running about 50/50 Linux and Windows servers.  Must be willing to relocate to near Greenville NC due to after hours on call support. Most systems are running third party vendor software.  We do a little in house programming with LAMP.  Majority will be break/fix and third party vendor software support, with projects during down times.

Windows server 2003-2008
Windows desktops
HP Printers
Linux RHEL, CentOS
Citrix XenApp
Firewalls/VPNS
Networking
PACS (Radiology Specific)
SAN (EMC, HP)
vSphere
Active Directory

Here is the official job description from HR:

IT Systems Analyst A large radiology practice in Eastern NC is seeking an experienced
Information Technology Systems Analyst.  Extensive experience in network
planning, support, management and PACS administration is required. Strong
documentation skills and excellent communication skills are required.  Must
possess the ability to implement and support various technologies in a
diverse LAN/WAN environment, including desktop support, Windows Server,
TCP/IP, Active Directory, VPN, and Citrix. A bachelor's degree in Computer
Science or related field and 3-5 years equivalent experience, preferably in
a Radiology environment, is strongly desired. Call or pager rotation is required.
Please send resume and salary requirements to jobs at easternrad.com .