[TriLUG] Life management -- project management?

Brian Cottingham spiffytech at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:33:23 EDT 2013

A few friends and I have come to really love workflowy.com. It's
essentially a highly-specialized bullet list tool, and it does a marvelous
job of managing brain dumps and task lists for all sorts of occasions
without getting in the way (many project management/todo tools impose their
view of organization and structure on you), or doing too little (I tried
e.g. plain ol' text files for a while, but decided I wanted computers to do
more for me than be a crippled equivalent of a piece of paper).