[TriLUG] Android Tablet advice.

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 09:03:17 EDT 2013

Matt,

Honestly, the Hardware in tablets are almost always identical based on the time they are released. The only main differences being that some include the ancillary hardware like SD and USB while others don't.  I think Wikipedia has a great page for tablet hardware comparisons. Maybe give that a try.

I think what you will find is that the cost is directly related to the amount of hardware on the device.

Happy Hunting,

John Vaughters