[TriLUG] TriLUG G+ Page

Bill Farrow bill.farrow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 14:47:20 EDT 2013

Hi members,
In order to get a shorter and more friendly URL for our TriLUG G+
Page, the page must be "verified" by Google.  Unfortunately we do not
have enough followers yet, and they don't tell us how many we need.
It might be 100 or 1000, or 10000 :-)  Feel free to "follow" us on G+
using the link below.

I have also been unable to link our meeting videos onto the G+ Page,
so I am starting to think that it's usefulness is limited.  Same thing
for Youtube - I would like to gather all of the trilug videos into a
single channel that you can subscribe to.

Any help would be appreciated.
Bill