[TriLUG] free tower/desktops

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Tue Mar 26 16:21:35 EDT 2013

- generic tower that I think has a 350MHz P2. It has two NICs and served most
recently as a firewall. It is somewhat quiet.  May or may not have an HDD in it.
- Dell Dimension 3000 with a P4. Other specs unknown; may or may not have
an HDD.

Both are located near I70/Page Rd and can be picked up during business hours.

Contact me off-list.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services