[TriLUG] Android browser -> Linux web server using only Bluetooth?

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon Apr 1 13:21:07 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM, Andy Barnhart <arbarnhart at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a project where I will have eLinux running on a device and I want
> users to be able to walk up to it and connect to it with a browser on an
> Android device using BT. Not just random users, but people who are users of

This should be pretty straight forward, your eLinux box will advertise
itself over bluetooth as providing a network connection.  The andoid
device should be able to connect and start using tcp to access

Connecting Android to a computer sharing it's network connection via
bluetooth, at the bottom of this link: