[TriLUG] WebEx on Linux

Jason Evans jason.s.evans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:06:06 EDT 2013

Mark,

A lot of it has to do with the version of java.  I was previously working
at Cisco, and I know we had a lot problems in general on Mac's after a
certain java update and my box running RHEL5 couldn't copy and paste at
all.  From experience, 32-bit versions of java work better than 64-bit, but
until Oracle and Cisco update their software there's not a lot of hope.

Jason

Best Regards,