[TriLUG] Raspberry Pi Application

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:44:42 EDT 2013

Google docs, as everyone has suggested, is tough to beat, especially when
it comes to crossplatform and mobile.

The only other thing I can think of is a suite that comes with either Puppy
Linux or Damn Small Linux, however, I can't recall the name of the suite
and not sure about crossplatform capabilities.