[TriLUG] Anyone know how to assign a style to a piece of text in LibreOffice Impress?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Apr 5 14:21:17 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm making a presentation, and have created a new style, called
"exclamation", specifically for non-bulleted exclamations, which I'll
have several of throughout the presentation. However, I can find no way
to tell a piece of text that its style should be "exclamation" instead
of "Default".

Anyone know how to change the style of a piece of text, so I don't have
to finger paint every exclamation in the whole presentation, and then
if I want to change their appearance re finger paint every one?

Thanks,

SteveT