[TriLUG] 1 GB DDR ram?

Todd Edwards todd at mtn.cc
Fri Apr 5 16:40:18 EDT 2013

I actually have two sticks at my house that you could have for free. Used
to be in an old 3200+ that I had. No guarantees that it is error free as
it's been in the closet for 1+ years, but it should be.

I'm going to Asheville after work today (30ish minutes), but we could meet
up on Monday if you like.

- Todd Edwards
todd at mtn.cc
aim: redwardsmi