[TriLUG] Is TWC throttling CDN traffic (youtube/amazonprime/netflix) ?

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:03:07 EDT 2013

Yes, Earthlink leases the bandwidth from TWC, and uses their own Earthlink
DNS servers from there.

I have been following these throttling threads since the beginning, keeping
an eye on traffic; and I have
to say that I've experienced no throttle-type issues with my TWC wide band.
This is a family of die-hard
Netflix, Youtube, Torrent, and Hulu users. If I run into anything
suspicious, it will be reported here first.