[TriLUG] TWC BC periodic internet disconnections

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 10:07:11 EDT 2013

I fought with TWC for a long time on an intermitent issue until they finally sent someone out and it was resolved by changing the connector heads on the cable from their box to my house. The tech was able to measure the gain over the cable to verify the issue.

A different time my router was casuing the issue. This one was easy to check, I connected a different router and did my ping testing similar to what you are doing. I would start by switching out some equipment on your end to help narrow the issue down.