[TriLUG] Database Software

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 11:30:19 EDT 2013

>Which is all fine, but the OP's request was basically, "I want to do what
>I've been doing in Approach without having to learn any new technology or
>rewriting all my code."

Well I too am now VERY curious to find a Linux solution for Lotus Approach, a Database interface I have just learned about yesterday, that has a direct App in Linux without writing any code.

No one likes re-inventing the wheel, but we all have to compromise for the better good. The question becomes: Is it worth the time?