[TriLUG] Database Software

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:41:28 EDT 2013

I would like to propose a talk that compares database options for various
solutions. Usually database talks are deeply detailed into one specific
program. However, what I would personally like is a thought process for
choosing databases for different applications that considers, set up
process, learning curve, interface pros and cons etc...

It would be nice to see a themed session comprised of lighnting talk style
presos from experts of various database solutions.

This would be great for BarCampRDU and a TriLUG talk.
If interested in putting this together, please let me know.
Jeremy