[TriLUG] Android browser -> Linux web server using only Bluetooth?

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:18:56 EDT 2013

There will be a log on screen and it will use a password that the user set
up on first use. If they mess that up, they will be have to lay hands on it
and do a reset.

This leads me to another question...

If I am listening on a port when BlueTooth is turned on, I think that it
will be bridged and I could then I could receive a connection on the
existing socket. Is that correct?