[TriLUG] Android browser -> Linux web server using only Bluetooth?

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 23:00:07 EDT 2013

I got my hopes up since there was some change in how it failed, but I only
get a little further. I have it pairing, storing the pin as specified in a
post about the BB and that seems to work. If I specify anything other than
the pin I put in the file it fails and using the pin it now shows as
paired. But all the BT terminals I have tried on the Android just fail to
connect without giving me  specifics...

This is the current status from the BB side:

hci0: Type: BR/EDR  Bus: USB
BD Address: 00:11:67:55:8F:69  ACL MTU: 384:8  SCO MTU: 64:8
 UP RUNNING PSCAN ISCAN
RX bytes:13043 acl:137 sco:0 events:466 errors:0
TX bytes:7483 acl:148 sco:0 commands:126 errors:0
 Features: 0xff 0xff 0x8f 0xfe 0x9b 0xf9 0x00 0x80
Packet type: DM1 DM3 DM5 DH1 DH3 DH5 HV1 HV2 HV3
Link policy: RSWITCH HOLD SNIFF PARK
 Link mode: SLAVE ACCEPT
Name: 'beaglebone-0'
Class: 0x400100
 Service Classes: Telephony
Device Class: Computer, Uncategorized
HCI Version: 2.0 (0x3)  Revision: 0x7a6
 LMP Version: 2.0 (0x3)  Subversion: 0x7a6
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio (10)