[TriLUG] Apparent compromise of Jim Ray's computer?

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu Apr 18 18:10:52 EDT 2013

Jim,

It seems that someone has compromised your computer, and is trying to send
helpful messages to the TriLUG mailing list from your email account.

Please see the attached message.  Note that it clearly suggests that you're
using wireless networking (an obvious giveaway of an impostor).

I'd suggest that you might wish to consider re-installing from known-good
media, ideally Linux this time, of course.  :-)

Best wishes,
Aaron S. Joyner