[TriLUG] Good wysiwig editor for very simple forms?

Mark Kempster mark at kempster.org
Mon Apr 22 20:38:29 EDT 2013

For the code-by-hand-and-see-what-happens folks, this Webstorm / chrome combination might be of interest. Webstorm is from the intellilj folks - the plugin updates a neighboring chrome window when html changes happen

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jetbrains-ide-support/hmhgeddbohgjknpmjagkdomcpobmllji

And here's more marketing material
http://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/webhelp/live-editing-of-html-css-and-javascript.html

I'm in no way affiliated with Jetbrains, just a recent user of this particular product. I've found it pretty handy thus far.

This presentation on angular demonstrates the feature - skip past the first half of the presentation and jump to the live-coding portion of the demo to see it in action. The text is pretty blurry, but most of it is good enough to get the gist of what's going on.

http://www.infoq.com/presentations/AngularJS-Demo?utm_source=javascriptweekly&utm_medium=email

- Mark