[TriLUG] Job Opening: Linux SysAdmin, Rails company, remote work

H. Wade Minter minter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 15:14:33 EDT 2013

Hi TriLUGgers,

My company, TeamSnap (http://www.teamsnap.com/) has a job opening for a
Jr-level Linux Sysadmin to work as part of the DevOps group for our
Rails-based company.  The job posting itself can be found at:

http://www.teamsnap.com/jobs/operations_engineer.php

Our infrastructure is primarily Ubuntu Linux, managed by Chef, supporting
Nginx, MySQL, and Postfix. We're hosted on the Rackspace Cloud.

The company is based in Boulder, CO, but all of us on the engineering team
work remotely (so feel free to pass this along to other people outside of
the Triangle who might be interested). It's a fun company, we're doing
interesting work, and there's certainly an opportunity to grow and learn.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me (work email preferred -
minter at teamsnap.com).

Thanks,
Wade