[TriLUG] Palmer for another SC term; proposed amendment to the bylaws

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Apr 25 19:29:25 EDT 2013

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 17:00:41 -0400 (EDT)

> > I get really concerned when I see the term "zero tolerance" because
> > it has become a euphemism for zero sense and that it becomes a
> > means for people to avoid having to use reason and accept
> > responsibility.

I couldn't have said it better myself. "Zero tolerance" always manages
to end up badly for innocent or almost innocent people, and is always
accompanied by selective enforcement.

Nothing I saw in the proposed TriLUG policy in any way resembles "zero
tolerance."

Thanks,

SteveT