[TriLUG] DHCP and Road Runner

Hawkins, Kevin Kevin.Hawkins at lfg.com
Sun Apr 28 12:08:25 EDT 2013

On mine there is also a battery pack behind a little cover that had to be removed.

Kevin Hawkins
Lincoln Financial Group
Web Hosting
(336)  691-3346

On Apr 28, 2013, at 11:58 AM, "Sean Alexandre" <sean at alexan.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 11:49:14AM -0400, Don Jerman wrote:
>> They may be filtering mac address . Try using the one from your router wan
>> interface?
>
> I wondered about that. I've had two other routers off this cable modem, though, and
> they've both worked. I have to leave the modem off for 5 min or so between switching,
> and then Road Runner seems to be fine with the new MAC.
>
> --
> This message was sent to: Kevin Hawkins <kevin.hawkins at lfg.com>
Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain
Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National Corporation family of
companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail
and any printout. Thank You.**