[TriLUG] Palmer for another SC term; proposed amendment to the bylaws

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Sun Apr 28 15:33:47 EDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nancy Schipon <nschipon at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Trilug,

First let me say that I think every individual's concerns should be
taken seriously since different situations may exist.  It is
commendable that the team wants to address all concerns.

Second, I just want to express my gratitude for all of those who make
TriLug happen!  The members have consistently provided a range of
interesting topics and conducted organized agenda.  I rarely miss a
meeting but when I do, it is a reminder that as a technology group we
should consider implementing the ability to connect remotely as a
norm.  I think members would benefit from being able to connect and
participate remotely (when sick, stuck at work, car issues, etc) and
it would allow the group to reach a wider audience.  It was truly
appreciated when the teams made it happen one time in the past when I
was sick.  The YouTube videos for some of the meetings show additional
effort and are very much appreciated.  I have found the range of
topics interesting.

Finally - My personal experience has found the TriLug members to be
respectful, professional, pleasant, and always welcoming ideals and
encouraging participation.

In conclusion, I have found the range of topics very interesting and
my interaction has always been a respectful experience.

Thank you for all you do and the desire to continue to be better.

Thank you,

Nancy Schipon