[TriLUG] iptables & FUD

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Mon Apr 29 11:57:30 EDT 2013

That is the precise point; "old" does not mean obsolete, especially when talking
about Unix and GNU utilities that were designed with the Unix philosophy in mind.

If you don't know what the "Unix/Linux Philosophy" means, grasshopper, try these
links.

http://read.pudn.com/downloads63/ebook/222048/Linux%20and%20the%20Unix%20Philosophy.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_philosophy