[TriLUG] iptables & FUD

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Apr 29 14:10:22 EDT 2013

Enlightenment has a nice visual pager with multiple desktops... at the
moment I have 2 sets of 1x3 desktops going for it... I tend to congregate
programming terminals on one, timekeeping/email on another, Firefox on a
third... with space left over if I need to do anything else.

One other nice feature about Enlightenment (at least .16 and earlier) is
window grouping.  I can create window groups and then a particular action
on one (say shading, minimizing, etc) applies to all windows in that
group.  I can also, say, make a window sticky and stacked above (or below)
all other windows.

And I can still run individual Gnome or KDE apps.

William Sutton