[TriLUG] Windows Managers Survey

Paul Boyle pboyle at uwo.ca
Mon Apr 29 14:58:11 EDT 2013

KDE4 @work and @home.

Don't like KDE4 as much as KDE3.5, but I am not willing to do the extra
work trying to shoehorn it into opensuse 12.x distributions. I don't
really like desktops all that much (and I once in awhile toy with the
idea of maybe of going back to fvwm). But, as far as desktops go, I
prefer KDE to Gnome.

Paul