[TriLUG] Windows Managers Survey

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:17:27 EDT 2013

I am using whatever Windows Idiots (like me) use when they install Ubuntu
with Wubi; the path of least resistance. I am really trying to learn eLinux
but wanted my cross compile machine to also run Linux. Ubuntu/Wubi made
that really easy. I understand that there may be technical reasons to
choose other ways to go about it.