[TriLUG] Windows Managers Survey

Carl Crider c.crider at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:54:19 EDT 2013

Fun topic.
I've tried nearly all of them over the years. Thing is, I like my resources
more than I like eye candy.
If I want eye candy I will go outside. :)  My second favorite WM to Gnome
(or MATE) is Openbox; as
used in the CrunchBang Linux distro.

My current desktops:
Gnome 2.8.2 - for work laptop (RHEL 6)
MATE on Linux Mint for home PC & Laptop
CLI only on CENTOS home file server, though Gnome is installed.