[TriLUG] Windows Managers Survey

Jeremy Davis jeremydavis at jeremydavis.biz
Mon Apr 29 21:10:13 EDT 2013

The Gnome 3 based Cinnamon seems quite stable now and sort of
resembles Gnome 2 which was perfect for me running on Mint.

My favorite thing about Unity is that it freaked out Microsoft and
sent them on a wild goose chase, spending billions on R+D and
marketing, only to arrive at their greatest historic fail
ever...Windows 8. I just hope it doesn't trigger an economic meltdown
in the tech sector.