[TriLUG] [trianglearduino:1019] Re: [Splat Space] Joint Triangle Area Robotics/Arduino(embedded computing) Interest meeting Monday May 6th

Phillip Rhodes motley.crue.fan at gmail.com
Thu May 2 00:44:03 EDT 2013

If all goes well, I'll be back in the Triangle area "full time" again
around the end of May.  So then I can get back into some Arduino
hacking, and - hopefully - start getting involved with TAR.

Interestingly enough, my interest in robotics has increased
dramatically just recently, for reasons I really never would have
guessed even a few weeks ago.  So, yeah, I'm really looking forward to
learning more and starting to build some cool stuff!

Phil