[TriLUG] The biggest deterrent for women in tech

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu May 2 11:33:28 EDT 2013

I dunno... I figure if you're the CEO and you interviewed for the job, you
know what kind of mess the company's in.  Moreover, I can think of only a
couple of things more guaranteed to cause the rats to desert the ship than
cancelling their telecommuting privileges, and those would be across the
board pay cuts or mass layoffs.  If you treat the workers like slaves, the
better ones (the ones you need to keep the ship afloat) will leave, en
masse.

William Sutton