[TriLUG] South East Linux Fest 2013 - early bird hotel rates

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue May 14 10:32:32 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Scott Chilcote <scottchilcote at att.net> wrote:
> FWIW, I checked last Thursday and there were no more rooms available at
> the discount rate.  So it looks like room sharing (or a cancellation) is
> the only option at the Blake.

Scott,
If you checked "online" then you have hit one of their booking system
bugs.  I hit this problem last year also, and worked through the issue
with the SELF organizers and hotel management, who eventually got it
cleared up so I could book online - only to have it screwed up.

Again, I reiterate - call the hotel directly to make your booking.
Tell them you are going to SELF and want the $99 rate.  They have a
block of rooms reserved for the conference and we can expand this
block if it runs out.  Contact the SELF staff if you have any problems
- they want to help you attend.

Bill