[TriLUG] Teen Tech Camp - needs keyboards, mice, and hdmi monitors

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed May 22 11:30:31 EDT 2013

Very few monitors I've come across have HDMI inputs. DVI monitors,
however, are fairly plentiful. I'd suggest getting a bunch of HDMI->DVI
cables such as:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812270112 (volume
discount, but shipping charge)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812576006 (free
shipping)

This solves the adapter and the needing a monitor cable all in one. I
use one of these for my media PC to drive my TV, so basically the
reverse of what you'd be using it for. Thankfully electrons flow both
ways :)

-- Kevin