[TriLUG] Video Conferencing Software

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed May 22 22:12:48 EDT 2013

Gang:

Well, I was all excited about Google I/O, hoping for some new hardware,
but instead I see them tightening their grip on their platform (no XMPP
for Talk, no CalDAV for calendars, etc.)

We use G+ hangouts for scrum. Any open source alternatives? I got
BigBlueButton running, but it isn't quite what I'm after: I really like
the interface for G+ and would love something like that on a server I
could host.

-T
--
Tarus BALOG, Maintainer                     Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 773 345 3645