[TriLUG] T- 2 Weeks Until SELF 2013 ... Lots Of Important Updates!

georgia_tech_swagger georgia.tech.swagger at gmail.com
Fri May 24 20:39:15 EDT 2013

Important info about attending, avoiding long check-in lines, our final
schedule, the party featuring musical guest MC Frontalot, the beer list,
and more!
http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/news/t-2-weeks-...-tons-important-info

If there is somebody who is attending SELF 2013 willing to take any
leftover swag (tshirts, lanyards, etc) from the event and distribute them
to the LUG, please send me an email offlist.

The only stipulations are:
1) You must be at SELF on Sunday (at least until say noon-ish).
2) You must give everything away for free to LUG members ... reselling is
SERIOUSLY not cool.

Cheers