No subject

Sun Jun 2 12:36:39 EDT 2013

To : plex86 at fastxs.net
Subject : [plex86] I'm layed off from MandrakeSoft, plex86 future...
Date : Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:34:02 +0200

Well, my employment with MandrakeSoft is officially terminated,
as a result of layoffs.

I have no idea at this point what I'll be doing next,
or where my future involvement in plex86 stands.

I'm going to entertain many ideas ranging from work on plex86,
to moving on to something completely different.

If anybody has any serious thoughts, feel free to send them
to me at my new email address:

  mailto:kevinlawton2001 at yahoo.com

Though please, if you want to send only sentiments, keep them.
Pleasant thoughts are appreciated, but I need to keep email to
a minimum of important messages.

FWIW, I'm packing really light these days (moving to a foreign
country does that to a person), so I can consider moving to many
places (ones that are safe for Americans anyways).  And honestly,
if I go into working on a project in the commercial dimension,
something fun would be nice, but I'm going to heavily consider
money.

Regards,
-Kevin

"