No subject

Sun Jun 2 12:36:39 EDT 2013

were snappy (the ARM processor does have some power--things loaded, ran,
and responded quickly), and the keyboard was very usable even with my
big fingers.  I fooled with the terminal a bit (cool to see an Xterm on
a PDA) and poked around the file system.

If the Zaurus came with a cell phone option I would buy one.  I'm sure
its only a matter of time before you can purchase Linux phone/PDAs...

Ed

--=20
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher    |  Email:    <ed at eh3.com>, <ehill at mines.edu>
Division of ESE             |  URL:      http://www.eh3.com
Colorado School of Mines    |  Phone:    303-273-3483
Golden, CO  80401           |  Fax:      303-273-3311

GnuPG public key:  http://www.eh3.com/eh3.gpg

--=-5jpGyfJPqiaptQVoFZex

--=-5jpGyfJPqiaptQVoFZex--