[TriLUG] Guest post on ARIN blog

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Wed May 29 12:50:02 EDT 2013

I don't know of a comprehensive guide off the top of my head, but I'll
gladly share what I've come across.

There are two main players in the NAT64 gateway category:
http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca/
http://www.litech.org/tayga/

I opted to go with tayga since it was much easier to configure. The docs
on that site are a bit old (it does what it needs to), so I'll make one
update: BIND 9.8 supports the DNS64 needed to go with this rig, so you
don't need totd or other specialized DNS proxy as they mention.

tayga and BIND 9.8 are both included in the latest Debian, so that
should give you an idea of the wider package availability.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

-- Kevin